Watch Our Annual Meeting Here! (38 Minutes in length)
Jewish Family Services held its 2020 Annual Meeting as virtual event broadcast on Facebook and YouTube.
Here are some highlights from the event…
- Jane Matenaer acted as Master of Ceremonies.
- John Yopps, President and CEO offered a warm welcome and described the agency’s transitions due to Covid-19 and the current pace of operations.
- Crysta Schlitz, Special Events and Volunteer Services Manager reported on the activities of 426 volunteers who donated 1,637 hours of service to benefit Jewish Family Services through direct and indirect services.
- Shane Beecraft, Human Resources Manager announced the recipients of the Dr. Rhoda and Edward Green Memorial Merit Scholarship Fund for Jewish Family Services Staff Education.
- New Board Chair, Olga Vaynshtok reported on the accomplishments over the last year and then presented the slate of officers and directors for Jewish Family Services and JFS Housing.
- Herb Zien, Treasurer gave an update on the financial position of Jewish Family Services and JFS Housing.
- Vice President of Housing and Residential Services, Dan Fleischman gave a report on JFS Housing activities followed by a personal story from a family member of a Deerwood Crossing resident.